The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient & in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
We are looking for a results driven team-player who has strong sales & communication skills. We also look for the right attitude & aptitude in a candidate around a customers overall success.
Your major responsibility is to respond to warm inquiries from new prospects in a timely & effective manner. You will discover the prospect's needs & present Klara's value in a business-savvy way, helping them along the way through the early stages of the buying journey. You will identify decision makers in SMB & mid-market medical organizations. You will articulate Klara's key value propositions flawlessly.
You know how to manage your time & pipeline effectively to hit & exceed objectives. You are creative, fearless, persistent & a positive high energy individual. You have a keen eye for detail & always make sure to record important information.
- Navigate a high volume of sales inquiries and/or proactively reach out to prospects
- Conduct pre-qualification of prospects for the Klaras sales process
- Set up appointments with the appropriate sales team members
- Apply effective organization & time management skills to include: call volume management (both new & callbacks) & timely follow up activities
- Tailor the Companys value proposition & capabilities to the individual provider's needs in order to maximize the opportunity & build value to help close the sale
- Desire & commitment to be in sales
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Tenacity in following up with sales inquiries
- Initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role
- High-reaching & results driven. Whether its playing Monopoly or walking from your plane to baggage claim, you love to be first.
- Experience with SFDC, outreach.io, preferred but not required
- Healthcare experience a plus