Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up.
We have grown on average by 50% year on year & are now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annual basis. We have raised c.$200 million in funding, currently employ over 750 employees & have offices worldwide.
You can learn more about our culture & how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
You will be working with some of the most cutting-edge technologies & the most talented people in the industry. This will give you a great opportunity to develop your skills & progress your career in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe!
In this role youll be focused on delivering complex projects, breaking down cross-functional barriers & dependencies. Youll plan for high-level delivery & then get into the detail to make things happen. Youll help instil a delivery culture at WorldRemit to raise the bar for planning & communicating across the business.
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand their roadmap & work with them to develop & execute delivery plans.
- Lead a collaborative planning process youll identify key stakeholders & participants across multiple teams, understand their capacity & then work to deliver new product features at optimal efficiency.
- A central role in delivering key projects, youll develop & maintain status reports & visibility for the wider organisation.
- Highlighting dependencies & obstacles, working with your partners to track & overcome them.
- Endlessly flexible, youll tailor your plans to each project & the individuals involved doing what it takes to ensure an efficient delivery.
- Challenge our existing processes youll diagnose where we we could be doing better & help us get there. Youll fast-track cutting away complexity & promoting good delivery practices across Product & the wider business.
Summary of required experience & attributes
- Youll have experience in delivering digital projects & products in an agile/scrum environment.
- Willing to get stuck into the technical detail, youll be able to converse with engineers but also with the wider business.
- Youll have strong experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Youll have a wealth of methodologies to apply to help us achieve effective delivery, but youll be flexible to find the right approach for each project.