WeWorks software stack has been instrumental in the rapid growth of the company, & it continues to expand & evolve as we pursue new business ventures. We call this stack the WeWork Engine." It is composed of multiple cloud applications that serve all aspects of our business, including Sales, Building Management, Billing & Charging, Design, Construction, Maintenance & more.
We are seeking an exceptional product manager with an extensive financial background & experience in building enterprise solutions. As Principal Product Manager you will have the opportunity to serve as the product lead for one our most critical initiatives & become an integral part of the WeWork team.
- Serve as the Initiative Primary Business Owner responsible for architecting solutions that reflect constituent Business needs.
- Incorporate business requirements definition for all impacted systems & work with other product leads in various groups to craft a comprehensive view of the solutions being built.
- Work with various partners (finance, sales, community & more) to gather requirements & create a holistic understanding of the needs.
- Become an expert on the operation of our business & the tools being used by each department to grow & manage the company.
- Define initiative vision, strategy & goals to ensure we are executing on the right things.
- Be confident & thorough when presenting & demonstrating the strategy to our partners & executives.
- Find the right balance between owning the overall initiative & empowering other product teams to come up with meaningful solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with executive leadership
- Background in building financial systems
- Experience working in both startup & established corporate environments
- Have an exceptional understanding of how people & businesses operate.
- Be a great communicator, detailed oriented, & a great cross-collaborator when working with other departments within the company.
- Be data & goals driven.
- Have a deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, etc.
- Be positive under pressure. (And thrive working in an environment with deadlines).
- Be able to handle yourself & prioritize tasks.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status