The Flamingo Senior Brand Manager will run day-to-day marketing operations for the Brand Marketing team, owning the calendar across channels, products, & key communication moments. You will report to, & partner with, Flamingos Brand Director to build strategy & business cases for initiatives, set goals & clear KPIs, & work with cross-functional teams to shepherd ideas from concept to execution. You will represent whats best for the brand in conversations with competing needs, dive deep into insights, & come to the table with ideas for how we can continue to build something new (and better) for our category. You will improve process & collaborate across the broader team on major brand initiatives.
What you will accomplish:
- Own the brand calendar & plan for Flamingo across channels, products, & key communication moments
- Build business cases & go-to-market plans for upcoming launches & campaigns
- Write compelling creative briefs to internal creative team that help bring key brand moments & launches to life, seeing execution through across cross-functional channels
- Understand other team's needs & interdependencies, anticipate fire-drills before they happen, & partner well across teams with clear & proactive communication.
- Lead status meetings, budget reviews, scoping sessions, etc. provide regular status reports, timelines & delivery calendars
- Maintain a close pulse on the market & identify new opportunities that ladder up to Flamingos goals
- Passionate about building brands people love
- An experienced marketer with a proven track record of building effective, engaging marketing programs5-8 years of experience, preferably in a fast-paced/high-growth environment
- Experience in eCommerce or with DTC brands, fluency in digital marketing channels & building community through digital channels
- A left & right brain marketer who balances quantitative-rigor & gut-led, creating thinking to drive powerful narratives
- A skilled writer & natural storyteller who communicates ideas clearly & gets excited to sell people into a vision
- A creative thinker with experience working with creative teams
- Highly organized with a passion for crafting & improving processa love for Google Drive a major plus
- A no task too small doer with a drive to see gaps & opportunities & make change happen
- An open-minded team player who collaborates well cross functionally
With well-designed products & honest conversations at its core, Flamingo launched in 2018 with a suite of products for body hair. Since then, we have expanded our assortment to be the first brand that offers products for every routine: razors, wax strips for face & body, shave gel, body lotion, & Mons Mist.In February 2019, Flamingo launched at Target stores nationwide, immediately jumping to the top of the bestseller list for razors, wax strips, & shave gel. Our products & campaigns have been covered by outlets like Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, & InStyle, & weve won major beauty accolades like Allures Best in Beauty & Selfs Healthy Beauty awards.
Were committed to building healthy, positive relationships with our bodies & de-stigmatizing the conversation around women's health. Since launch, we have set aside 1% of all sales to support partners whose missions we believe in deeply, including Exhale to Inhale & PERIOD.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys & Flamingo is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.