? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. A Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As an Intern, you will have a global overview of all aspects of Qonto's People Development. You will join the People Team, under the supervision of Margaux
, Lead People Experience.
The objective of the internship is to make you discover the different aspects & mission of a People Development role.
As a People Development Intern at Qonto, you will
• Be the owner of one HR project from A to Z. Help in building the best experience for our employees, drafting communications, & following up on KPIs
• Help the People Development Manager improve the People Experience at Qonto. Creating & sending surveys, analyzing results, & proposing recommendations from onboarding to exit of employees.
• Participate in diverse projects to improve & update existing initiatives.
• Bring support to the People Development managers in terms of logistics for the organization of existing training sessions.
What you can expect
• To learn & work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on quality
• To be able to measure your impact on the People Experience
• To work with international people
• Skills: you are energetic & a problem solver. You have analytical skills & are not afraid of dealing with numbers.
• Organisational skills: you are organized & proactive. You are able to follow processes with rigour, paying attention to details, & with a real sense of logistics.
• Communication skills: you are a very open-minded person & you're not afraid to meet people.
• Languages: you are fluent in both French & English.