Client Services Manager
ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
Who we are looking for:
The Client Services Managers can work with various levels of our Clients organization including the C-Level contacts at our clients while maintaining an understanding of the client(s) programs, needs & expectations. The CSM will understand the value that ACV provides to the Client & continuously demonstrates why ACV is the right partner to help the client to achieve their goals & liquidation strategies. To provide this exceptional service, the CSM will work with all areas of the ACV organization including internal operations, field operations, titles, inside sales, IT, product & marketing in coordinating the delivery or enhancement of existing services & developing new or revised strategies. The CSM must influence others by effectively advocating on behalf of our client & demonstrating the value added to the client & ACV.
What you will do:
- Proactively identify client needs, goals & objectives & partner ACV stakeholders to deliver results that exceed the client(s) expectations.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking & thought leadership by developing strategy that links to ACVs overall objectives.
- Can implement defined strategy by effectively leading & driving change.
- Maintain operational effectiveness & own day to day relationships with key client contacts such as influencers & decision-makers.
- Become internal contact for any issues & requests that come from these clients or the ACV Vehicle Condition Inspector, Territory Manager, Regional Sales Director or Director of Strategic Accounts. These could include but not limited to:
- Create inter-departmental relationships within ACV.
- Drive listings, cars sold, & overall sell through by presenting data & coaching clients on how to best engage with ACVs marketplace.
- Provide pre & post-sales support to customers.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned client base.
- Record relevant information within Salesforce.
- Report to the Inside Sales Manager.
- Travel 10% - 15% of the time.
What you will need:
- At least two years of key account management experience
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2-year sales experience in a B to B environment.
- A consultative sales background.
- Team Player that is adaptable to changes & improvements.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills with self-motivation & urgency.
- Auto industry experience a plus.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career Development & Future Growth Opportunities.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.