We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 40 million+ real estate transactions from 2.5 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You love working with new hire salespeople & helping them quickly ramp-up to full production. You are able to take complex concepts & explain them in a way that is easily understood by your learners. You are the go-to when someone in your organization has a question or needs advice. You care deeply about the success of all sales team members & are committed to finding new ways to help salespeople continuously improve.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Sales Training, Sales Coaching, or Sales Management Role
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- Experience presenting in classroom & group settings
- Proficiency in Goole Suite (Drive, Docs, Slides, Calendar, etc)
- Experience with eLearning or LMS platforms a plus
What Youll Do Here
You will be responsible for training all new HomeLight Home Consultants, HomeLight's inside sales team. You will provide continuous learning opportunities across our sales team. You will maintain & build upon our existing sales training resources, including curriculum, scripts, decks, & our internal wiki.
- Train & mentor Home Consultants on all aspects of HomeLights products & technology
- Conduct classroom training presentations & group learning exercises to teach Home Consultants the fundamentals of HomeLight, Real Estate, our CRM, our Various Lead Channels, Handling Objections, & more.
- Improve on existing training curriculum to drive better sales results & metrics.
- Administer weekly updates & knowledge checks through our eLearning platform
- Maintain & improve our sales training resources (scripts, decks, wiki, & more)
- Leverage VoiceOps for Quality Assurance, identifying knowledge gaps & training opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales Management & other department leaders (Business Development, Mortgage, & more) to identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement & development in our new & existing sales team members
- Medical, vision, dental, & paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches & snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, & a reference check. Were excited to get to know you & hope youre ready to give this opportunity everything youve got!