ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 & now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate & has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide & employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe & the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, & experimentation, & the tools to work faster & smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, & it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly & create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company & make a difference!
TheBusiness Analystwill be involved in highly strategic & visible projects & will work as part of the supply team.
What you will be doing:
- Performance tracking & modeling:Analyze data generated by supply & supply teams, develop models we can use for performance tracking & optimization, draw recommendations on your analysis
- Run supply projects: provide input on initiatives to reach business targets of the strategic project you will be working on, run & then assess your proposed actions in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Competitor watch:track key competitors moves in terms of supply, product, communication, pricing & strategy
- Reporting: Enhance & streamline reports for team members, & ensure delivery of regular reporting on time & error free
- Several yearsexperience workingin business analysis/ business strategy
- Ability to communicate fluently inEnglish
- Bachelors Degree or higher from top university in aquantitativesubject (e.g., science or math)
- Analytical & proven track record in using data tomeasure performanceand make decisions
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
Would be preferred, but not required:
- Exposure to one or moredata analysispackages or databases, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL, tableau
- Understanding ofagileworking methodology
- 360 visionon supply operation & strategy as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, customer experience, finance & pricing teams
- Visibility tosenior leadership
- Training on Agoda leading edgesupply & data technology
- Mentorship+ various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Below are some websites to learn more aboutAgoda.com:
Salary: competitive salary.
Dates open for applications: 7th June until 4th July 2019.
#london #ANLS #STRA #3 #LI-RM1