We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
We are seeking a highly skilled & talented Sales Marketing Manager who can create engaging content that assists our Sales team in generating revenue. In this newly established role, you will be part of the Marketing team dedicated to Tripadvisors Advertising & Media organization (TAPS), creating narratives that position Tripadvisor as a modern media platform for advertising clients.
Reporting to the Associate Director, B2B Marketing, the Sales Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating & maintaining our library of Sales materials that ultimately drives revenue for our Advertising & Media Organization. This role requires strong storytelling, creativity & a Sales mentality. You will be working cross-functionally, across a variety of mediums to highlight Tripadvisors value proposition to our Advertising & Media community. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized, hands-on, collaborative, & enjoys working in a dynamic global environment.
What You'll Do
- Create & maintain Tripadvisors Sales Toolkits including our General Presentation, Presentation Slide Library, Product Library, Proposal templates & more
- Develop vertical/industry-specific decks that highlight Tripadvisors value proposition to a variety of advertisers
- Create go-to-market & sales materials for new advertising products; working closely with our Product Strategy team
- Work with our Research & Insights Team to create decks & one sheets based on our latest studies
- Create presentation decks for Tripadvisor leadership at key events
- Take on a global remit; localize sales marketing content & create translated versions as needed
- Run enablement trainings for new Sales materials & roll out to global teams
- Develop case studies for Sales to use in the field; operationalize a case study process
- Assist with award submissions, including content creation
- Develop social media & email assets for Sales promotion
- Create ad hoc sales materials as needed; manage inbound requests
- Assist Events Marketing on event activations for Sales as needed
- Work across multiple stakeholders & internal teams; project manage efficiently to meet deadlines
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years work experience in a Sales Marketing or Brand Strategy role within the Advertising & Media Industry
- Extensive working knowledge of media, marketing & advertising principles required
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, Business, Marketing, or related field
- Experience using Google Slides/Keynote to create decks & slides that are digestible, informative & engaging
- Experience using G-Suite/Google Slides, highlighting strong writing skills
- Ability to create strategy & narratives derived from research & insights
- Ability & track record working across multiple stakeholders & collaborators; ability to prioritize multiple tasks & juggling priorities & changing tasks daily
- Working understanding of social media & email best practices & tools
- Proven communication skills working with internal & external stakeholders - written & verbal
- Comfortable working autonomously to complete tasks
- Ability to work across global markets; adjusting content & materials based on regional needs
The salary range for this role is $85,000 to $120,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. An employees pay position within the wage range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, & business or organizational needs. This compensation range may also be modified in the future.
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.