At RAPP, we stand up for individuality. In the communications we create. And for the people who create them. In communications, we say boo to broad brush generalisations, down with homogenous segmentation, never to one size fits all. We fuse alchemy & artistry to create experiences & communications that make a difference. When it comes to our individuals, were fierce. We celebrate our peoples differences.
We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviours & aspirations. Whether thats our clients, their consumers, or our people. We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creative that inspires action & customer experience management.
For strategists, this means we are the visionaries who identify our clients north star & how to get there, pro-actively agitating & inspiring in customer centric consulting. We are the creative drivers who inspire new directions, relentlessly pursuing standout creative, & we are the tenacious customer champions who obsess about joining the dots when it comes to customer experience management.
RAPP has unrivalled expertise in interrogating & analysing diverse data sets, impact prediction & action recommendation. Our creative moves people to act & is award winning across the globe. We are industry leading in journey development, activation & personalisation/optimisation at scale.
RAPP is part of the Omnicom Precision Marketing Group with 4K precision marketers in 40 global markets employing 1K creatives, 700 technologists, 500 strategist & planners, 350 data & marketing scientists & 300 performance marketing specialists. We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Join a team thats changing creatively & creating change. We have a new Head of Strategy (Caroline Parkes) with a track record in creativity, creating a real team spirit, & winning bundles of awards. Shes here to shake things up & help RAPP become even more fierce.
- You can genuinely make a difference. As well as on your clients, there are opportunities aplenty to get involved with all kinds of RAPP & inter-agency initiatives, that make our world more vibrant.
- Youll work in an agency that has incredible substance in technology & data, not one that simply says it does.
- Youll join an agency with amazing training & development opportunities - Carolines never seen anything like it in any of the agencies shes worked inand thats a fair few.
- Hot of the press quotes from the team following a recent strategy away day;
- Im working for a company that genuinely gives a shit about its people, & with people who care enough about their colleagues to share such intimate things (on an initiative for Mental health week).
- It was great to see the whole team together, it really showed the scale & diversity of the talented team
- I got a real sense of the team, that RAPP really is interested in its people so that we can get the best from everyone
- Im so proud of RAPP, its insane!
Were looking for a Senior Strategist to create transformative prospect & customer experiences for our portfolio of clients. A curious mind is key; constantly seeking those killer insights into human behavior, business performance, or the moments that matter. We are looking for a creative champion whos hungry to turn those insights into brilliant creative & understand the critical role that strategists play.
At RAPP, we harness the diversity of people, culture & thinking to work together asone. We foster an environment where differences are respected, where people take pride in unique talents & where individual perspectives are encouraged & celebrated. An impassioned group of people fully committed to our craft, we believe that protecting the diversity of our people means empowering the brilliance of group thinking & delivers results that standout.
- Create empathetic & precise brand experiences that engage customers at the right moment in a human way.
- Gain a deep understanding of brand & audience & be the champion of both through all work
- Add value to the clients brief, where appropriate challenging their thinking, & inspire rich creative propositions that resonate with customers & prospects by drawing on existing insight.
- Create, adapt, & execute strategic plans for Virgin Medias core communications programmes
- Help creative teams to craft our creative work with behavioural economic & core dialog principles in mind.
- Drive innovative thinking for Virgin Media but also across the rest of RAPPs client portfolio by sharing knowledge & expertise with account teams.
- Achieve targeted levels of service & satisfaction from clients, creative & account team partners.
- Be a confident presenter adept at building persuasive arguments
- Facilitate meetings & workshops to support strategic thinking & tactical opportunities.
- Have a creative flair & the ability to approach things from a different perspective, a razor sharp mind capable of thinking on your feet in high profile/pressure scenarios & an unquenchable thirst to learn every aspect of our clients business that could be relevant to our customers
- Strategically build client relationships & trust, & proactively identify business opportunities.
- Contribute to our growing thought leadership programme (from short form social content to longer form thought pieces).
- Contribute positively to the agencys new business drive through involvement in pitches.
- Manage time appropriately on nominated accounts to realise planned levels of client profitability.
- Contribute to a working environment in which diversity, unique perspectives, collaboration, & jumping in thrives.
- Support junior staff in their professional development by inputting to & quality controlling their delivery.
- Contribute to feedback & knowledge share across Strategy & the Agency.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience working as a strategic planner in data-driven marketing, in a marketing or media agency for both acquisition & retention
- Specific experience in delivering successful strategy across earned, owned & paid media channels
- Strong creative judgement & opinion youll have a portfolio of great creative work & results inspired by your briefs & comms strategy
- Knowledge & understanding of customer journeys across all media & touch points
- Specific experience in the telecommunications, utilities or entertainment industries, or in subscription marketing
- Experience of the mobile channel (SMS, display, apps) & how it can drive value for brands
- Experience of digital channels, measurement & strategy & how to optimise them to drive value for brands
- Experience of Social media strategy, tools & measurement & how to use them to drive value for brands
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Youll have a point of view & can articulate it clearly, internally & to clients we want you to be challenging the client & their strategy wherever you can.
- Youll have a track record of getting things done youll need to be a driving force behind our desire to keep our clients ahead of the game. We want you to challenge their conventions & bring their strategies to life.
- You should be a fire starter we want people who have a passion for great campaigns that are built on unique insights & supported by a robust & integrated journey.
- Interpersonally savvy you will need to be able to handle the client on your own, lead projects & be their trusted adviser at RAPP.
- Youll support junior staff in their professional development by inputting to & quality controlling their delivery. We are looking for someone who genuinely cares about managing people, & you will be responsible for one of our rising stars, who youll meet in the interview process.