Help us build & redefine our IT system.
At CB Insights, we build software that predicts business & technology trends. We are seeking an IT Ops Associate to join our team & support our growth. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic technologist who has a passion for IT operations, delivering brilliant customer service & enjoys working with similar-minded colleagues in a collaborative, small-team environment. This person will have a tremendous opportunity to learn in a hands on capacity with SAML/Single Sign-On providers like JumpCloud & G-Suite, & MDM with Jamf & Microsoft Intune. If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you!
- Onboarding, offboarding, & daily support of internal users.
- Troubleshoot & resolve user issues for assigned incident tickets.
- Continuous improvement of documented IT procedures & policies.
- Incorporate DevOps principles like automation in your workflow.
- Develop a customer-centric culture, build relationships with internal business customers, & other groups within Engineering.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience of hands on end-user support for both Mac & Windows based computers.
- Experience with computer & mobile device management including configuration setup, & troubleshooting.
- Experience with Jamf or Microsoft Intune a plus
- Experience with inventory management using Snipe-IT or similar product.
- Experience working with G-Suite including account setup, configuration, & deactivation.
- Experience managing & working with the Atlassian product suite a plus.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of basic network security & principles.
- College degree required, CS degree preferred.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble & Hungry
Perks & Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Happy, Helpful, Humble, & Hungry:Check out more about our company culturehere.
EqualOpportunityEmployer:CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submithereand you'll be eligible for $5,000!