Join a world class Commercial team at the leading ed-tech firm reinventing how the worlds top organizations develop their next generation of leaders. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools (Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, MIT Sloan, Wharton, Chicago Booth, & Yale) & their award-winning faculty to bring high-level executive development programs to the e-learning space.
In less than five years, ExecOnline has become the leading online provider of leadership development to senior leaders, growing rapidly by 70% each year. We are looking for ambitious, innovative professionals looking to have a footprint in a hypergrowth organization to capitalize on this new, open market space.
In this position, your primary goal is to generate interest in our programs with C-level executives that result in live & phone-based meetings for our sales leaders. You will achieve this result through a combination of inbound/ outbound efforts, targeted account research, prospect communication, & personalized messaging. You will also have access to current & future technologies to enhance your productivity (make more money). This role will be based in our New York City office.
This is a great opportunity to start your career at a startup, & see your impact on its continued growth. Join us!
In this role you will:
- Be an awesome brand ambassador - create a great first impression to prospects & customers
- Be accountable for your monthly quotas of scheduled meetings & quarterly revenue goals. You hold yourself accountable to these goals but raise your hand when you need help (we're a collaborative team - we're in this together!)
- Manage a territory & related lead generation campaigns to pitch our programs to new client companies
- Report progress/ deliver forecasts on your efforts based on Salesforce & team-managed reports
- Participate in strategy meetings to help shape offerings & the direction of the sales team
- Research industry & company trends to identify new business opportunities
- Track & enter activities & information in Salesforce & other shared resources
- Complete ad hoc, database, & admin requests as needed
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 1-3yearsof related experience or commensurate internship experience
- Heavy outbound calling (preferred)
- Enterprise product experience a plus!
- Microsoft Office, Google apps, & Salesforce experience (preferred)
- Desire to meet & exceed personal & organizational goals
- Passion for sales, new technologies, & education
- Ownership of activity performance & career management
- Ability to present professionally & intelligently to internal & external constituencies
- Superior verbal & written communication skills that generate interest & engage audiences
- High level of poise, judgment, & attention to detail
- Established time management & prioritization skills
- Adaptability & flexibility; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude & team player
- College / University education (4-year degree) from an accredited school
What youll get:
20 days paid vacation
Highly subsidized health insurance
Great office locations with snacks, coffee & beverages galore
2 months paid parental leave
Commuter benefits & other perks