Upstart is a leading AI lending platform partnering with banks to expand access to affordable credit. As we transitioned to being a public company, were now poised to leverage our domain expertise & revolutionize every aspect of lending & credit risk evaluation. Weve recently expanded our offerings to include automobile refinancing & we plan to take on more verticals as the business grows.
By leveraging Upstart's AI platform, Upstart-powered banks can have higher approval rates & lower loss rates, while simultaneously delivering the exceptional digital-first lending experience their customers demand. Upstart's patent-pending platform is the first to receive a no-action letter from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau related to fair lending. Upstart is based in San Mateo, California & Columbus, Ohio.
Most Upstarters join us because they connect with our mission of enabling access to effortless credit based on true risk.
Prodigy is building the future for car buying. Were a fun-loving, hard working group of trail blazers who believe anything is possible with the right team.
We recently merged with Upstart (UPST), a leading AI leading platform, & are now better positioned than ever to deliver on our mission to create the worlds best car buying experience with cutting-edge auto-retail software.
More than $1 trillion of cars are sold each year in the U.S., yet it consistently ranks as one of the worst consumer experiences in America. This is the perfect chance to get in early, help fix that, & make a big impact in one of the worlds largest industries. If that sounds exciting to you, wed love to chat.
Our Account Management team at Prodigy fills a critical role in our company voicing the needs & suggestions of our customers in our product development. They build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. As individual contributors they are dedicated to ensuring client retention & help create upsell opportunities to progress clients through our digital retail products.
As a Senior Dealership Success Manager at Prodigy, you will be a key figure in the account management lifecycle for digital retail products. You must have a deep understanding dealership sales process, technologies, & a personable dealer friendly demeanor. Most importantly, you must be comfortable taking on substantial responsibility, with a high degree of autonomy in an environment that may not be cut & dry all the time. You will provide proactive support, internal process direction & serve as the key resource for clients in maximizing the value of digital retail software. As a Senior Account Manager, you must be comfortable in conducting group presentation/ training sessions. Training will be conducted on an iPad-based digital sales technology tool. You will monitor the performance of the account & quality standards while offering solutions for improvement through proactive outreach/virtual meetings & as needed in store meetings/client training.
How youll make an impact:
- Work directly with all levels within the dealership with a focus on the General Manager, Internet Manager & related business unit associates
- Connect (meet virtually/in person) with all assigned accounts quarterly
- Help other team members (Account Managers & Sales Executives) with churn/client concerns
- Facilitate best practice workshops for clients. Lead in-store workshops for small groups
- Use strong technical & business development skills to increase clients utilization of current Digital Retail products/technology
- Show the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing/additional duties & responsibilities as the department & company evolves
- Proactively collaborate with the assigned Account Manager with mutual customers to ensure a seamless client experience
- Support Account Management in launching & implementation of new dealer accounts.
- Ongoing training & dealer visits
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of Account Management experience, ideally in the automotive industry.
- 2-5+ years of experience in the automotive space
- Must have experience in a Client-Facing role, such as Account Manager, Customer Support/Success, Sales Manager
- Proven experience & ability to work in an independent, goal-oriented environment (self-management)
- Proven experience & ability to build & maintain cross-departmental, multi-functional & collaborative relationships required
- Strong written, verbal & phone communication skills required
- Proven experience & ability to analyze customer problems & trends to offer suggestions & recommendations for improvement & success required.Strong knowledge & experience with business software applications including MS Outlook Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Viso) required
- Experience interacting with many different CRM platforms, such as Elead, vAuto, DealerSocket, Vin solutions, Dealertrack, Route-one
What youll love:
- Catered lunches + snacks & drinks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Life insurance & disability benefits
- Competitive Compensation (base + bonus & equity)
- Personal Development & Technology & Ergonomic Budgets
- Upstarter Clubs (Fitstarts, Superwomen, Book Club, Investing, & so many more!)
- Generous vacation policy
- 11 company paid holidays
Upstart is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. Since day one, weve been dedicated to ensuring that underrepresented classes receive better access to affordable credit, & are just as committed to embracing diversity & inclusion in our hiring practices. We celebrate all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, & experiences, & know that we can only become better together.