About the Team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the flow of our product from point of supply to our end customers worldwide. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the Role
This individual is charged with developing & deploying a centralized, standardized, & globally optimized inbound & outbound logistics network in order to minimize total system cost & maximize profitability while delivering superior customer service. The position will require a full cross functional approach, developing plans & metrics that are aligned with business goals & objectives creating value for our customers.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage all global logistics activities, aligning with business priorities & strategies
- Understand regional diversity & set strategies that align with region specific goals
- Be open to changing business priorities, & be ok with our number one priority - serving the business
- Create a capability roadmap, reflective of cross functional business needs
- Stay up to date on commercial activities in all business units to remain a step ahead.
- Develop/implement process & system enhancements to reduce costs & improve operational efficiency, accuracy, & customer service levels
- Collaborate with the VP, Global Distribution & Logistics to design & implement global logistics strategies for all global business entities
- Drive analytics to monitor logistics network performance & identify opportunities to minimize costs while maximizing service
- Interact with other functions, including business entity leaders, S&OP, distribution, manufacturing, & supply chain to develop targets & deliver target performance levels at the optimum overall costs
- Develop & maintain global transportation rules & tariff(s), which includes terms governing service levels, rates, classifications, shipping rules, accessorial charges, & carrier practices
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with core providers to ensure outlined service requirements are being met
- Lead the team in the development of RFI/RFPs across various modes of transportation on global lanes.
- Build the overall strategy & roadmap for customs & compliance
- Provide leadership, mentoring & guidance to logistics team with execution of projects; set performance goals & provide on-going coaching of team members to achieve career objectives; Cultivate a high-performance culture & ensure employee engagement is at peak levels
- Identify market trends & develop seasonal strategies to ensure adequate space availability & transit times for ocean, air, parcel & rail shipments
- Manage & prioritize all expedites & adhoc type requests from cross-functional teams
This should describe you:
- You have an understanding of product flow throughout a multinational supply chain
- You have a 12+ years work experience in supply chain
- You have experience with all modes of transportation, both domestic & international
- You have experience in ERP systems
- You have a player coach way of working
- You have strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, & interpersonal skills
- You have a strong work ethic; able to independently own & drive projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You take previous reflections & learnings & uses them to improve processes, systems & overall work quality
- You have a sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to VP, Global Distribution & Logistics
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to supply chain, S&OP, finance, manufacturing,R&D, retail, & quality.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.