Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa's Global Technology Talent Acquisition team is focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting service to our Technology teams who are revolutionizing global payment technology. The Technology organization at Visa is undergoing a significant transformation in the way that we build, manage, support, & productize technology. They are solving massive, complex technical problems.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full life-cycle recruiting - yes, you will own the hiring manager relationship & become entrenched in the business.
- Building deep partnerships with Technical Managers to understand their teams hiring needs, capabilities & knowledge requirements/gaps, business, & team dynamics. This is not a key-word matching exercise.
- Developing sourcing strategies & research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social networking, etc.
- Identifying, attracting, screening & securing top talent candidates, (both passive & active) for a variety of skill & experience levels.
- Possessing a relentless drive to find & hire top technical talent, with a laser, unbending focus on diversity.
Negotiating offers & successfully closing candidates.
- Acting as a consultant & SME in hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, immigration, etc.
- Providing exceptional hiring manager & candidate experiences.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume environment, for any or all of the following: Software Engineering & Architecture, Information Security, Infrastructure (storage, networking, database, etc.), Data, UI/UX, Cloud, Virtualization, Project Management, Mobile, etc.
- Proven deep client management expertise including partnering effectively with all types of teams & levels of professionals.
- Successful background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas, hard to fill roles, & diversity.
- Strong consultative skills, particularly in the areas of salary equity, internal movement & workforce planning.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation/closing, organization & problem solving skills.
Keen eye towards metrics & data, both to self-manage & to facilitate empirical, data-driven conversations.
- A great team player - it takes a village!
- Attention to detail & meticulous organization skills are a must.
- The ability to change gears on short notice & adapt to fast evolving environments.
- Understanding of, or experience in, the payment industry preferred.
Location: This position maybe located in Bellevue, Foster City, Palo Alto, Highlands Ranch, Austin, or Ashburn.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.