Galileo is looking for a seasoned Product Manager to lead our patient-facing team, building member & clinician tools to improve healthcare quality & experience. Our clinicians use video & text chat, prescription & diagnostic ordering, & structured data collection tools to treat members.
Heres what youll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our members & our clinicians in order to facilitate optimal, most valuable interactions
- Focus on building & executing a vision that values Galileo members quality of care & experience above all else
- Collaborate closely with our clinical care team to create innovative, human-centric provider-facing products
- Lead the efforts of a cross-functional, full-stack development team, which includes mobile engineers
- Work with stakeholders & leaders of design & engineering to prioritize features & improvements, & develop roadmap
Wed love to hear from you if the following describes you:
- Proven product manager (5+ years) who has released a broad range of successful products (versus someone who has just shipped features)
- Strong technical orientation
- True ownership mindset regarding outcomes of what you build (successes & failures), as well as high standards for design & usability
- User empathy understanding challenges & what it takes to solve them including a strong point of view on design
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiencesincluding but not limited togender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-makingone that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.