ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton is seeking a Director of HR M&A & Growth to deliver effective expansion planning & program management that builds the foundation of the employment infrastructure which enables Pelotons growth. The Director of HR M&A & Growth will be directly responsible for leading the project teams accountable for delivering global HR integration & HR growth project delivery. This individual is responsible for partnering with key leaders across the business to establish innovative & scalable processes to support expansion & integration across all People functions including recruiting, compensation, change & program management, global benefits, safety & security, on-boarding, & more. Our ideal candidate is a highly organized & experienced team player with a true talent & passion for collaboration. This role is based in New York, New York, & reports to the Senior Director of Global People Experience & Culture.
- Manage expansion projects for the People Team; including global integration of acquired companies & mergers.
- Partner & collaborate with our US & International Strategy, M&A, PMO & People teams to drive the overall HR (People) integration strategy, & lead diligence, integration planning & execution.
- Continue to develop & evolve the people project team to be the best in class in enabling seamless employee experiences through Pelotons organic & inorganic growth efforts.
- Partner with Pelotons programs team to ensure seamless expansion endeavors for the People organization.
- Enable the global M&A project team to scale to deliver effective acquisition integration from deals of all sizes, integration pace & complexity.
- Identify & advise on opportunities, risks, & trends related to international expansion & People M&A while developing action plans to address.
- Empower functional leaders on the People Team with tools & information to drive successful decision making & integration for growth & M&A activity.
- Partner with a virtual & extended team to ensure programs are delivered consistently across the globe & in compliance with region & local processes & policies.
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative & quantitative analyses for strategic HR planning & execution.
- Create detailed integration budget models & presentations to support integration efforts.
- Coordinate & lead cross-functional meetings, document decisions & follow-up on actions.
- Continuously innovate & improve processes & tools with cross-functional partners to ensure a seamless, repeatable, & scalable experience for partners.
- Deep understanding of all HR functions, including organizational development, business partnership, compensation, benefits, recruiting, & People operations.
- Deep M&A & International PMO Experience: Experience integrating acquired teams into an organization & managing programs to support international growth.
- History leading cross-functional teams, proven track record of a successful HR integration & growth assessment & execution.
- Successful track record leading complex projects involving multiple teams, through consensus building, problem resolution, & continuous process improvement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, ambiguous environment with quick deadlines. Capable of maintaining composure under the intense pressure. Leadership style is collaborative, transparent & candid.
- Fantastic Communication Skills: Exceptionally strong communicator equally adept at communications strategy & execution, with the ability to craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications with top level company executives. Ability to communicate in an open & authentic manner in all situations that's on point in both verbal & written form.
- Strong critical thinking skills. Experience applying various methodologies or practices to address business issues, HR needs, employee engagement, & assess processes. Ability to extract key messages from details & translate into audience appropriate messages. Strong editing skills.
- Influencing & Interpersonal Skills: Able to establish & build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility & counseling skills. Team-oriented planner & decision-maker. Able to creatively drive consensus. Change ambassador.
- Process Improvement Skills: Ability to analyze poorly defined areas & processes within a cross-functional organization. Effective in implementing new & improved processes.
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Executive presence - must be comfortable collaborating with senior management.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.