Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
The Scientific Recruiter will join an energized People team at a pivotal time in Aetions growth. In this role you will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition team & will own full life cycle recruitment for open roles on Aetions scientific engagement & delivery team as well as support pipeline development, sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer/negotiations & onboarding initiatives. Successful candidates will be hungry to learn about our fast growing tech enabled services business & eagerly share our compelling vision with candidates.
The following duties include, but, are not limited to:
- Attract candidates through creative sourcing methods including external job boards, internal & external databases, & building a vast referral network within industry organizations.
- Identify & attend relevant industry job/career fairs & connect with career services at colleges & universities to promote the Aetion brand & attract candidates to entry level positions.
- Drive creating sourcing techniques (referrals, user groups, niche networks, etc.) to help deepen both passive & active candidate pools.
- Qualify prospective candidates via resume review, phone screens & in-person interviews to assess skills & determine potential job matches.
- Manage the communication process with candidates & ensure a positive & seamless candidate experience from initial contact all the way through closing & negotiation conversations.
- Efficiently document recruiting activity metrics in our ATS Greenhouse.
- Support process improvement to enable efficiencies in the recruitment process.
- Partner with Science & Delivery hiring managers to determine what a successful candidate profile entails & translate into an effective recruitment strategy.
- Develop & maintain open communication & relationships with internal people team & hiring managers by delivering high levels of customer service.
- Team up with people & finance team to develop competitive & equitable offer packages for candidates that align with internal budgets & forecasts.
- Bachelors degree in Life Sciences, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or other related field
- 2+ years of experience recruiting scientific talent (i.e. epidemiologists, biostatisticians, data scientists, bench/lab scientists, clinical researchers, research assistants etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in an inhouse recruiting environment or a staffing agency setting for a life science or health care organization
- 2+ years of experience performing advanced internet search/sourcing activities
- Superior verbal & written communication skills. Exceptional ability to tell the companys story in a way that speaks to a job seekers motivation, career goals & interests.
- Self starter with motivation & initiative to drive deliverables forward
- Thrives in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Sincere interest in learning about the business of health care; eager to improve processes & productivity
- Can readily/swiftly navigate through change & ambiguity in our hyper growth environment & remain adaptable to quickly respond to emergent requests
- Ability to prioritize time effectively to meet multiple objectives
- Solutions oriented to solve business problems with minimal oversight
- Adept in working across functional areas/collaborators
- Ability to leverage data & market insights to drive recruiting strategy
- Proven experience in building & managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Technology: experience with ATS systems (ex: Greenhouse), recruiting tools (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter) & Google Suite
- Human Resources, Sourcing or Recruiting related certification
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.