Reporting to the Associate Director, Tanium seeks a Partner Marketing Manager. The person in this role will be responsible for developing, executing & measuring marketing plans & lead-generation programs with Tanium partners. This includes all aspects of joint program participation, direct marketing & awareness campaigns, including but not limited to online & in person events, digital & social promotions & more. The person will be responsible for continuously delivering ROI by reporting metrics for all executed activities business plans. In addition, this person would be responsible for managing lead flow & providing marketing reviews on a regular basis. This person will work closely with the channel sales teams, channel program team, field marketing teams, & various partners counterparts to drive company initiatives.
- Grow & expand the Tanium brand through a variety of successful partner co-marketing initiatives including but not limited to: enablement, sales incentives, demand generation
- Lead & influence development of marketing strategies & plans to ensure partner co-marketing investments align with sales goals
- Share Tanium brand guidelines & assets; stimulate partner understanding of Tanium mission & brand; & ensure successful Tanium brand integration into partner marketing efforts
- Establish broad, deep, & strong relationships within Resell/MSP/MSSP partner accounts
- Advocate effectively for partners, & their needs, throughout the Tanium organization
- Maintain positive & productive relationship with partners
- Manage partner marketing budget & expenses including forecast accuracy
- Promote campaign launch efforts to partners including collateral, communication strategy, training tools & related activities
- Track Opportunity Registrations & bookings data & align plan tactics to broader sales goals
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners & recommend improvements. Report progress against campaign goals & report on ROI
- Analyze sales reports & market feedback from internal & external sources to identify key issues, trends, opportunities & market share growth/decline for use in marketing & sales planning purposes.
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- 7-10 years of relevant experience required
- Sustained record demonstrating initiative & motivation
- Demonstrated dependability, team player, positive attitude & good attendance
- Person of high ethics, integrity, honesty & patience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Data driven with analytical outlook on role
- Outstanding communicator & creative thinker with great interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker & problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Business Level English & Japanese communications skills
Tanium is hiring. Our open roles are here: https://www.tanium.com/about-us/careers/ Tanium gives the worlds largest enterprises & government organizations the unique power to secure, control, & manage millions of endpoints across the enterprise within seconds. Serving as the central nervous system for enterprises, Tanium empowers security & IT operations teams to ask questions about the state of every endpoint across the enterprise in plain English, retrieve data on their current & historical state, & execute change as necessary, all within seconds. With the unprecedented speed, scale, & simplicity of Tanium, organizations now have complete & accurate information on the state of endpoints at all times to more effectively protect against modern day threats & realize new levels of efficiency in IT operations. Visit us at www.tanium.com or follow us on Twitter at @Tanium.