Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
As a Technical Writer, you will produce high-impact documentation for the Demandbase suite of enterprise software. This position will also manage technical content related projects & produce deliverables that include online help, guides, knowledge articles, & release notes. You will work independently, as part of a team, & as a project lead. This opportunity utilizes your writing abilities & project management skills using the latest tools & methods to create & publish developer documentation.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver technically accurate documentation including API, developer guides, command references, tutorials, walkthroughs, & best practices
- Own an entire documentation set, including writing, editing, testing, & deployment.
- Coordinate with other writers to fit into the information architecture & style guide to create a unified document set.
- Collaborate closely with engineers & product managers to develop effective feature documentation
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years in a technical content creation role
- Advanced experience creating technical documentation for Software Developers & IT
- Experience using industry-standard writing & publishing technologies & practices such as, minimalism, task-oriented writing, HTML, XML, & a strong sense of information architecture.
- Experience working in a range of delivery & media formats
- Experience working with enterprise applications
- Experience project planning for business needs
- History of increasing responsibility in previous positions
- BA/BS in Technical Publications, Engineering, Computer Science, English, or related degree
Nice to haves:
- Ability to read code, write code samples, & demonstrated ability documenting REST API's
- Experience with Google Analytics or Data Analysis skills
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.