Are you passionate about helping people solve IT problems? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, & hardworking Audio Visual (AV) Support Engineer with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment. As an AV Support Engineer you will work across the teams in our North America footprint to provide & support IT equipment & services. In this role a premium is put on customer service & ultimately customer satisfaction by providing timely, accurate, & professional support. A successful candidate will excel in a fast paced team environment, & possess excellent communication skills while having a high degree of aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, & networking disciplines.
Regular activities include:
- Mac/Windows/Linux OS deployment & support
- User hardware/software/peripheral support
- LAN troubleshooting & support
- Systems administration
- Hardware procurement & asset management
- Creating & maintaining documentation
- Mentoring & handling escalations from junior technicians
- 4+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- Experience supporting Macintosh OS 10.6 or later
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 or better
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, & TCP/IP protocols & applications
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, & liquidation
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- May require lifting or carrying desktop computers up to 25 lbs
- Some on call responsibilities are required
- Some exposure with Linux
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Industry training such as Microsoft MCSE, MCITP
- Experience with Cisco IOS (CLI) or Cisco certification
- Advanced Linux systems administration skills / certification
- Experience with scripting, programming, or SQL
- Experience with project management
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Experience with server administration
- Experience with AWS
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.