AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the worlds leading corporations & financial institutions. Leveraging AI & NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news & trade journals, & equity research. Founded in 2011 & backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors & Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive to join our growing Corporate Sales team focused on selling top Fortune 1000 companies. This is an opportunity to join a high growth company & sell an award winning product that is experiencing rapid adoption across all industry verticals. The person in this role will make a significant contribution in the companys growth & future success.
Who You Are:
- An Accomplished Sales Professional: You understand Sales is both art & science, & clearly can articulate your version of the science of sales; what activity leads to success & ultimately what you need to do to consistently hit your targets. Whether that is pipeline building, managing a heavy volume of product trials, or spearheading a complex negotiation, you have gained these skills through experience in SaaS sales, preferably focused on financial information and/or research solutions.
- Hard-working & possess a never give up attitude: We have a highly motivated team & a winning culture. We look for people who possess a natural tenacity & desire to succeed. You set the example for work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, & commitment.
- Intellectually Curious: You know the right questions to ask & how to uncover business challenges at all levels of an organization from Analysts to C-level executives.
- Coachable. You will have the opportunity to advance your career through robust training & development programs at AlphaSense. An openness to feedback & desire for constant improvement is key to success here.
- A Strong Communicator: You have the skills necessary to explain complex financial data & concepts to a non-financial audience -- & you are comfortable doing this virtually via video, via phone and/or in writing.
- Knowledgeable about the personas we sell into is a plus! Our product is sold enterprise-wide, but we have particular success within Corporate Strategy, Market Intelligence, Business Development, M&A, Investor Relations & research-related functions.
What Youll Do:
- Take responsibility for the end-end sales processes in your territory, targeting corporate intelligence departments.
- Research opportunities, prospect, initiate discussions, build relationships, conduct demos, manage product trials, & most importantly: close deals! This is an end-to-end new business sales role & no task is too small or too large.
- Forecast accurately & develop the necessary pipeline to meet/exceed quota.
- Work closely with our Product Specialist team during trials to ensure client engagement & ultimate purchase.
- Gather & distribute product feedback from clients & prospects to the sales & product teams to help us continually enhance our product offerings.