Magnite is the worlds largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Projects programmatic expertise & Telarias talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms & connect with buyers across every channel & format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, & guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Corporate Communications, the Corporate Communications Manager will assist in driving Magnites internal & external communications efforts. The right candidate will have a passion for storytelling, a love for technology & disruptive innovation & a desire to be a team player. He/She will be an integral player on a talented team focused on assisting in communicating our story, differentiating our vision & elevating the visibility of our leaders.
He/She will be a key member of the media relations function, working with reporters, providing background & preparatory materials for executive interviews & monitoring for company news & trends in the industry. The candidate will also lead a variety of research efforts related to the development of press releases & other external communications. In addition, the role is responsible for ideating & executing campaigns across all corporate social channels, with the goal of inserting Magnite into relevant social conversations & increasing presence. The ideal candidate will be an eager go-getter who is clear & concise in their communications & is willing to operate both independently & with a team.
- Working closely with the communications team to translate the Magnite story into external communications opportunities.
- Supporting the external communications strategy for company vision, product launches, & other external brand activities. This will include working with our executives, product & marketing teams, & customers to develop messaging & storytelling narratives that appeal to both trade & business press.
- Writing strong internal & external communications with a clear sense of brand voice & values including press releases, byline articles, blog posts & internal memos.
- Supporting media relations & press & analyst plans & deliverables; including building & maintaining press & industry analyst databases.
- Creating & driving the awards program for Magnite.
- Coordinating & managing speaking opportunities for Magnite executives, including creating positioning, event submissions, & external presentations.
- Conducting daily media monitoring & competitive intelligence for Magnite, its peers & the industry, to be distributed to team members around the world.
- Monitoring for & providing guidance on proactive media opportunities, assisting with reporter targeting, & pitching relevant industry trade & business press to further the companys objectives & messaging.
- Creating preparatory & background materials for executive-level interviews & key industry conferences.
- Leading research efforts & data mining for external communications announcements including press releases, blog posts, speaking engagements, etc.
- Manage, create content & provide an encompassing strategy for all corporate social media accounts, including regular posts & engagement on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Position Magnite as a thought leader in the technology industry through elevating & advancing the companys social media strategy.
- Assist executive social media engagement, providing guidance & direction to executives in order to increase visibility & gain their individual social presence.
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism, English or Marketing Communications preferred
- 5-8+ years relevant work experience in communications & solid writing experience a must
- Exceptionally strong writing skills & experience writing & translating highly technical information into simple & compelling language
- Proficiency in media monitoring tools & software
- Corporate social media experience preferred, including ideating & executing large-scale company-wide social campaigns
- Track record of elevating a companys social presence & increasing engagement through strategic social media campaigns
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization with execs & employees from engineering, product, finance, sales, networks, talent, legal, HR & the C-suite
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy & encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. We also close down the last 8-10 days of the year for a paid Holiday Break.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!