Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
We are open to remote candidates located in the East Coast Time Zone
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
- Proactively driving customer adoption, retention & overall success
- Training customers in using the platform & more broadly, the domain of people & culture
- Identifying & developing opportunities for expansion where our platform can assist customers beyond their initial use
- Driving customer advocacy to bring more awareness to the work we do & helping to drive towards a better world of work.
- Ensuring any customer support requests are dealt with effectively. This may involve collaboration with other teams such as Support or Account Management.
- Being a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product & engineering team on where we can improve the platform to better solve our customers challenges.
- Consistently prioritizing competing client & internal needs
- Navigating & managing multiple client relationships & internal relationships to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Bringing new & creative ideas to the table to help contribute & influence the overall customers success practice.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Background in a Product Specialist or customer-facing role at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or HR/Business Analytics is ideal, but not required.
- Experience dealing with a high volume of customer calls & emails
- Proficient with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, HubSpot, Trello & a variety of others.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency (Advanced Excel Skills, Database experience, Software Engineering)
- Microsoft Office Suite & Keynote
After 3 Months You'll...
- Work with all of our cross-functional practices to teach new customers how to use the platform, resolve customer issues, renew existing customers, & influence where our product is headed
- Influence change in complex organizations, especially working with HR leaders on their employee engagement strategy
- Experience implementing, analyzing & presenting survey results to HR leaders
- Be comfortable with a high volume of customer calls & inquiries; scheduling, operating & using conference call platforms
- Attend People Geekup events where we mingle with our community
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
Youll be supported as you develop in your role & have access to great benefits such as our Coaching for Everyone & Learn Yourself Up programs. Youll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, private healthcare, flexible working & other benefits.
We want every Camper to feel at home & do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
A few highlights from Culture Amp:
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.