Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Come join us here at Conductor! Conductor is a technology company with a passion for helping you help your customers. Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people.
Its a super exciting time to come onboard as we recently raised $150 million in funding to build out our technology and acquired ContentKing - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
Conductor is looking for an Account Manager to own the relationship between Conductor & our enterprise customers key stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for renewing & growing Conductors existing enterprise customers. This role works in partnership with Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, Marketing, & Pre-Sales. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of working cross-functionally to continuously drive improvements to customers success metrics, grow revenue from assigned accounts, ensure exceptional customer experiences, & facilitate knowledge exchange between customers & Conductor team members. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic & the desire to not only meet net retention targets but to exceed them.
- Act as the business owner of assigned accounts; Define & implement a clear vision & business plan for your accounts to drive net retention
- Proactively manage pipeline & renewals to meet quarterly net retention targets across a set of existing Conductor customers
- Understand & anticipate clients business needs to drive the success & growth of accounts
- Identify executive sponsors, establish strategic alignment between customers objectives & Conductors solutions, & develop a long-term strategy to address their strategic outcomes & drive results.
- Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems & achieve results, collaborating with Customer Success, Customer Support, Professional Services & Engineering to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Assist customers with challenges & problems, & mapping to solutions in Conductor's platform & services offering in order to convert them into sales opportunities when possible.
- Confidently convey Conductors value proposition clearly & persuasively to a variety of different audiences, including C-Level executives
- Negotiate contract renewals & expansion opportunities
- Maintain account & opportunity forecasting within our internal CRM
- Maintain a strong level of knowledge of the complete capabilities of Conductors products & of Conductors internal operational processes.
- Prepare business reviews, proposals, demos, investment summaries, & contracts; completing Account Reviews quarterly with primary contacts & stakeholders
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning, & sharing new knowledge
- BS/BA degree desired; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- A minimum of 5 year of experience in a SaaS B2B Account Management, Sales or Customer Success role
- Advanced knowledge of Digital Marketing required with an understanding of SEO preferred
- Prior experience working within an enterprise SaaS organization required
- Demonstrated account planning & account management capability aligning client strategy & desired outcomes with Conductors' solutions to drive deep & long-lasting revenue relationships with clients
- Proven history of attaining sales/retention targets for enterprise software solutions
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate & close enterprise level agreements
- Knowledgeable of industry trends, companies, technology, & displays passion for Digital Marketing & SEO. Keeps a pulse on the industry to understand emerging trends & proactively share these with the broader team.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills (including presentations), capable of conveying issues clearly & persuasively, making points concisely & ensuring successful overall communication channels with high level of trust from customers.
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level
- Exceptional listening & interpersonal skills with a high degree of approachability & trustworthiness
- Strong team player with proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems & achieve results as well as work independently & make sound decisions
- Understanding of complex sales cycles, including discovery, objection handling, proposal building, negotiation, procurement, contract review & closing
- High level of urgency, extremely organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a contagious can-do approach
- Strong presenting & consultative skills with the ability to identify the clients needs & strategy
- Ability to travel (10%+) to meet clients in order to support Account Reviews & on-site efforts to ensure client adoption & use of the Conductor platform.
- Tech savvy with an agility to quickly learn about our platform, & the ability to talk the talk about web-based technologies.
- Proficiency working with Salesforce or other CRM & sales enablement tools required
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, G suite)
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.