Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an EMEA Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join a distributed team of marketers responsible for attracting & engaging top talent around the world. The person in this role will work with the Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing team to position Twilio as an employer of choice in EMEA by developing & implementing country-specific recruitment marketing strategies & programs to acquire talent through content, events & partnerships. Reporting to the Director of Global Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing, this person will play an important role in influencing & attracting the best talent to fuel our growth in EMEA. If youd love to help us build a world-class employer brand & introduce Twilio to new audiences, wed love to meet you!
Unlike traditional marketing, you wont be promoting our productsyoull be promoting the value of working at Twilio to enable us to attract the best talent to build the future of communications! Twilio is looking for an outstanding writer, gifted storyteller, & creative marketer to collaborate with internal partners to evolve Twilios recruitment marketing tactics, support our global hiring efforts, enable more effective targeting & conversion of candidates. The EMEA Recruitment Marketing Specialist will ensure that all activities position Twilio as an industry leader & employer of choice in EMEA.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer with a strong understanding of the recruitment marketplace & a passion for talent attraction. You will help build, communicate & grow Twilio's employer brand through content creation, thought leadership & marketing campaigns. Also, you will help us extend the reach of our employer brand & engage candidates throughout the candidate journey. Lastly, were looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of working collaboratively to create campaigns that attract talent & drive action. They also have:
- 3+ years professional experience crafting narratives & creating content in a variety of formats across various marketing channels
- Experience leading employer branding campaigns to drive brand awareness, engagement & direct applications from a diverse talent market
- Experience working closely with Talent Acquisition to understand hiring priorities & developing robust plans to achieve hiring goals
- Experience partnering with regional leads
- Superior collaborative skills - you bring great ideas to the table & seek out ways to include others to make your ideas better.
- Fluency in multiple languages to ensure our content is accessible & inclusive across different countries.
As a EMEA Recruitment Marketing Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop & maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables & timelines.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop the recruitment marketing programs to attract talent in EMEA
- BE AN OWNER: Day to day management of employer brand recruitment marketing projects (for example - social media campaigns, event partnership, targeted ads) that support hiring pipeline goals, diversity, & employer brand initiatives.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Enable the Talent Acquisition team to attract, engage & hire the next wave of Twilions
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio's continued people growth. We work closely with senior leadership & hiring managers to engage, recruit & hire the worlds best diverse talent so Twilio can capitalize on new & existing markets. The Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing team sits within the Talent Acquisition organization, & we build awareness of Twilio as an employer of choice to enable our recruiting teams to attract top & diverse talent around the world.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our London office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.