Retail Supply Collaboration Leader
The Retail Supply Collaboration Leader will play a critical role in leading a new supply chain partnership with Kroger, & in developing best practice approaches for Harrys across our most strategic customers. This role will have a direct impact on the companys current & future growth, as he/she will significantly improve our retail supply chain insights, winning approaches to collaboration with our retail partners (starting with Kroger), best practice sharing within Harrys supply chain & demand planning teams, & ultimately create competitive advantage by delivering a category leading in-stock position for our brands.
For this role, we need an outstanding customer collaboration leader who deeply understands best-in-class supply chain practices & can build new & winning retail partnership approaches. We also need a leader who can translate our brand into the retail environment in a way that improves the differentiation we drive in-store. The Retail Supply Collaboration Leader must be able to build strategic partnerships at Kroger, including the establishment of a new joint scorecard supported by effective process management. This partnership will focus on building world-class capabilities for inventory management, warehousing, transportation; demand planning, production planning, project management & continuous improvement practices. The Retail Supply Collaboration Leader will pioneer this approach with Kroger & ultimately help to translate this new capability into a best practice model to be shared with our top-tier retail partners. This role will require strong organizational skills & analytical capabilities & the ability to set strategy & drive executional details.
About the Team
The Retail Sales organization plays a critical role in growing the Harrys brands & providing exceptional experiences to our end customers, through deep strategic relationships with our retail partners. The Retail Sales organization is responsible for all customer development activities at each retail partner, cultivating strong relationships across all functions merchandising, marketing, supply chain, & in-store execution. The Retail Sales organization will also continue to play a key role in enabling Harrys to expand into new personal care categories by channeling insights from partners into innovation efforts, understanding how to position the brand to end customers in complex environments.
Here's what you'll accomplish:
- Develops & reports a joint scorecard to manage & improve upon key customer metrics including perfect order, case fill, order fill, on time delivery, backhaul management, efficient order sourcing & other value-added measures designed to improve service to key customers while eliminating inefficiencies
- Align with Sales & Kroger to resolve supply chain related challenges negatively impacting service & the P&L, such as OTIF, unsaleables, load quality & other efficiency program initiatives while also working proactively to define & meet value-added customer requirements
- Provide insight & reporting into effective & efficient operations for servicing customer demand.
- Defines, plans, implements & evaluates Kroger supply chain improvements, & ultimately drives share & reapply for how we might build supply collaboration competency leadership at Target & Walmart.
- Collaborates with Harrys Grocery Team Director to drive integrated relationships with Krogers supply chain leadership & personnel to define current & future customer requirements.
- Engages with the customer to identify problems, quantify opportunities & implement recommendations to drive topline sales in the areas for inventory management & collaborative forecasting & planning.
- Understand impacts & communicate Sales strategies to the appropriate groups (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, & Operations) to optimize the supply chain & eliminate service risk.
- Communicate & coordinate emerging Supply Chain capabilities & technology between the Customer & Harrys Product Supply organization.
These might describe you:
- Strong understanding of Harrys supply chain planning processes, & the connection back to demand planning.
- A strong collaborator, who works well with diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders & can apply these skills to a partnership approach with Kroger.
- Proven track record of delivering improvement & results across supply chain metrics
- Thrives on complexity, able to adeptly manage multiple brands & skus. Extremely well organized, no detail is too small.
- Innovative thinker whos not afraid to disrupt the norm & go-to-market in new & unique ways. Yet, pragmatic around the need to balance customization & efficiency.
- Self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Take your work seriously, but dont take yourself too seriously
Who you will work with:
- You will report to the Director of Grocery
- You'll work closely with retail partners, agencies & Harrys teams (including brokers, distribution, marketing, R&D & supply chain planning) to bring the brand to life at retail partners & fulfill the retailers needs.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.