If you have a radiant smile & excel in multitasking join our team & become the central hub of our community!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Greet & direct visitors, families, residents, & employees to theright person or place
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical appointments & family outings with Care & Nursing Staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout & employees responsibilities
What youll need to rock this job:
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist/Concierge preferred
- Available to work weekends, afternoons/evenings, & some holidays
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook & Excel preferred
- Compassionate & positive attitude
- Display a desire to exceed expectations with every interaction
- Sensitivity to resident needs & the ability to build positive relationships
- Ability to remain calm & think quickly under stressful situations
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Interested? Here's what you can do:
Apply now or visit us at 4964 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA 93003
Questions? Call (805) 650-1114 & ask for the Business Office Manager.