AVADO is changing peoples lives. Our capability building & apprenticeship programmes help transform organisational strategy & upgrade thousands of individual career paths every year. At the heart of these programmes are our Face to Face bootcamps sound interesting? Keep reading
WHO DO WE NEED?
Anthony Wilkey, our Head of Face to Face Delivery with more energy than a week old whippet, is looking for someone who wants to focus on delivering an unbeatable face to face customer experience for our globally recognised clients. This role also comes with an opportunity to engage directly with our expert digital facilitators & help to develop the relationship with some of our key strategic partners, including Google.
WHAT YOULL GET UP TO
This is how youll stay out of trouble:
- Managing the end to end project & logistics of our international client programmes (some travel may be required!).
- Ensuring that clients & stakeholders are briefed on how our programmes so that they run on timeand to budget!
- Keeping clients & stakeholders briefed about all of the details we need from them to deliver outstanding face to face programmes.
- Helping to ensure that KPIs are understood & met, that performance results are fully documented & presented in a professional manner, & that the client gets the impact they want out of the programme.
- Helping to recruit & onboard trainers & facilitators for our programmes, including all of the associated documentation (e.g. NDAs, contracts etc) & arranging Train the Trainer sessions where appropriate.
- Conducting regular status meetings with internal & external stakeholders to understand everyones needs & ensure every project meets (or ideally exceeds!) expectations.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UKs leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion & skill really lay in helping individuals & organisations grow, using our learning that works methodology. With offices across the globe, youll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, & across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And just for being here, we offer you a culture thats created & nurtured by super smart people & underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment & Transparency were created for & by our people, & guide our thinking, decisions & actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation & professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity & a few nice job-related & lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOULL BRING
What were looking for:
- A willingness to get stuck in & become part of a busy & collaborative team.
- An engaging disposition to encourage & inspire our clients.
- Confidence when facing & dealing with stakeholders.
- A confident, clear & constructive communicator with strong relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- A calm & collected nature under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills, & responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines.
- Strong IT skills & competency in all Microsoft Office applications (knowledge of Smartsheets as well as other interaction, design & reporting tools would be a bonus).
- Attention to detail, polished presentation skills & an ability to understand & maintain processes & systems.
- The ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, over the phone & in writing, with an excellent grasp of the English language, grammar & punctuation.
Even better if youve got:
- Previous experience dealing with internal & external stakeholders/business clients.
- Project management experience.
- Previous experience within the world of event management.
- Familiarity with - & a passion for learning.
- A strong understanding & enthusiasm for data & reporting.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US
Were proud of what were doing & relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own & be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference & working with some of the worlds leading brands;
- A fast & furious, exciting place to be with real challenge & a meaningful opportunity
AND WERE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come & do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as thats what helps us help our customers & learners whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity & inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come & see for yourself.