Want to help people get the financial protection they need & feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare & buy insurance online. Since 2014, weve raised over $52 million of venture capital, established ourselves as a pioneer inFintechand helped more than 4.5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're rapidly growing & looking for people with grit, great attitudes & creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we were voted one of INC's best workplaces of 2018!
About the role...
The Policygenius Editorial Team is dedicated to making complex personal finance topics easy to understand & fun to read about! The Engagement Editor will work closely with the Editorial Director, Senior Content Marketing Managers & broader marketing department to produce, distribute & test best-in-class content for email & emerging distribution channels.
- Collaborate with the customer-relationship management team to grow & maintain the health of a content-focused email list
- Produce, edit & distribute our weekly newsletter
- Create & test new editorial campaigns for email, social & emerging distribution channels
- Execute on content email acquisition initiatives, including sweepstakes, referral programs & more
- Identify & onboard new content distribution partners
- Assist other members of the content team with writing & editing as needed teamwork makes the dream work!
- 3+ years experience creating successful content/campaigns for a variety of clients
- Excellent editorial judgment & writing skills
- Experience in a variety of marketing & data tech tools: email/CRM (Iterable, Braze, MailChimp, etc.), email design (Litmus), analytics (Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.) & landing pages (Unbounce)
- Ability to work on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with social & emerging content distribution channels
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join (Shhh Its a secret!)