The Senior Manager, Quality Control oversees a team of 10+ reports including other Quality Control Managers in upholding Index Exchanges commitment to providing clean & fraud-free exchange & a transparent ecosystem for both advertisers & publishers. This is carried out across ad quality & traffic quality systems & procedures designed to maximize media integrity. The role collaborates closely with the other heads of Exchange Quality as well Commercial & Product Delivery Stakeholders to maximize risk mitigation & continuously improve quality measures.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Reporting to the Director of Compliance, this role is for someone who is ambitious, eager to learn & help protect Index Exchange from threats. While Index Exchange continues to grow, the role & scope of this position will evolve to encompass other compliance processes & enforcement.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Lead, manage, train, & mentor a team of 10+ people including Quality Control Managers, promoting a culture of performance, continuous improvement, teamwork, & buy-in toward the vision of maintaining the integrity of media on Index Exchanges marketplace.
- Develop key measures & team goals to support quantitative performance evaluation related to effective creative auditing & activation, supply fraud prevention, & malware threat detection; collaborate with other Exchange Quality stakeholders in Quality Assurance & Exchange Quality Operations to translate insights on performance into new process & training for Quality Assurance.
- Evaluate ad quality & traffic quality monitoring priorities daily; assign tasks & project work based on the demands of the business & departmental resources available.
- Oversee & own projects within Quality Control project portfolios that help build Exchange Qualitys remit & make current activities more robust; create new projects based on response to business needs as well as innovative pursuit.
- Play a central part in assessing departmental resourcing needs & coordinate the hiring process as required including defining roles as well as interviewing & vetting candidates.
- Manage policy application & maintain requisite procedures for Quality Control activities as executed by Quality Control Managers & Specialists.
- Maintain regular touchpoints with Quality Assurance to understand how creative approval & site vetting activities intersect with Quality Control to improve processes & overall departmental effectiveness.
- Acquire & maintain expertise in Index Exchanges quality control systems, providing feedback on improvements to Exchange Quality Operations & Exchange Quality Product Delivery Unit to help in continually building a best-in class quality control ecosystem.
- Stay abreast of the digital media industry pertaining to developments in quality assurance, fraud, malware, & transparency, privacy & compliance; actively participate in industry working groups such as those with IAB & TAG.
- Apply business strategy & experience from digital media buyers & publishers to evaluate case escalations for demand & supply in grey areas where policy & acceptance criteria arent sufficient.
- Team Performance contribution to the organization.
- Employee satisfaction & retention
- Effective delivery of project deliverables
- Design & implementation of new processes as well iteration & improvement of existing.
- Collaboration with outside departments; fostering a culture of teamwork & accountability.
- Management of daily team tasks & delivery on key performance measures.
Heres what were looking for:
- Quantitative aptitude
- Highly organized
- Strategic thinking & solutions-oriented
- Communication & collaboration
- Digital media technologies
- Project management
Heres what you have:
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape on both the buy & sell sides as well as ad tech companies & other intermediaries.
- 3+ years of leadership experience involving direct reports with a strong preference for managing other managers.
- Bachelor degrees in Business or any related field.
- Knowledge & experience with project management, continuous improvement & change management.
- Technical expertise with excel & other data analysis tools.
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.