LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) is the leader in data connectivity, helping the worlds largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel & device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges & value entrepreneurship, humility, & constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with smart people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to join a high growth business & work with some of the world's biggest data sets? Do you want the freedom & responsibility necessary to continuously improve our measurement solutions? Then come join us!
This role will be based in Boston, MA as part of our rapidly growing Data Science consultancy team & may require a 2-3 months training period alongside the Data Science team in London. This role requires frequent US travel.
Being a part of the Data Science Consulting Team, you will work to deliver our data science solutions to a wide range of external clients including some of the largest platforms, retailers, & brands across the globe. Focusing on the measurement of advertising effectiveness, you will lead pre-sales meetings to learn first-hand our clients requirements as well as build & deliver appropriate solutions to effectively improve advertising strategies. You will build long-term relationships with LiveRamps partners while closely collaborating with Product Management & Strategic Partnership Teams.
Youll be encouraged to think outside the box & use the most appropriate tools for the job utilizing the latest offerings from Google Cloud Platform.
- Identify & implement bespoke data science solutions for our partners
- Deliver our offline sales measurement product for US clients
- Be a subject matter expert for clients on measurement methodologies & statistics
- Build & evolve long-term relationships with counterpart teams of clients
- Make suggestions to improve current workflows & products
- Support our commercial teams as an SME for LiveRamps Data Science & Measurement offerings
YOU WILL HAVE
- 3-5 years of experience as a data scientist, measurement expert or statistician
- Thorough understanding of statistics
- Previous commercial or research experience in campaign measurement or A/B testing
- Experience leading client relationships
- Understanding of experimental design
- Hands-on experience in Python & SQL
- The ability to communicate complex analytical information clearly to non-analytical audiences
- Bachelors Degree in a numerate discipline (e.g. Maths, Science, Computing)
- Interest in digital marketing
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience of advertising effectiveness measurement
- Knowledge of a wide range of Machine Learning algorithms
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience with Cloud Compute technologies
- Understanding of software development best practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Pre-sales experience
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in Burlington, MA & take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.