PhD & Masters University Grad Position-
Our company vision is to amplify human potential. Our mission is to deliver enterprise a powerful tool for transformationan augmented reality platform of great utility & simplicity. Achieving our goals requires passion & dedication. Thats why were committed to building & empowering a diverse team of incredibly talented people & fostering an inclusive culture through our values of unity, innovation, & user centricity.
Magic Leap is looking for a Bachelors student to join our team for a 3 month Summer Program in Engineering.
We are seeking a Research Engineer Intern to help improve resist drop pattern generation algorithm in order to improve thickness uniformity of nanoimprint. You will need to go into our Austin, Texas office regularly.
- 2+ years of software development experience with Python or Matlab
- Study the fundamental conflict of digitalized discrete fluid drops vs analogue type of gradual fluid volume change requirement at zone boundaries.
- Develop new algorithms to generate innovative drop patterns in order to smooth out the boundary transition.
- Strong data processing & organization skills required
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams
- Presents & communicates results & conclusions to the staff.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors program in mechanical engineering, materials science, materials engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering or equivalent scientific discipline & a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Excellent communication skill is required.