Phreesia is looking for a Director, Front End Engineering, in this role you will work with our Life Sciences and Marketing team to:
- Lead work to bring Phreesias front end content systems to a best-in-class level
- Build, maintain, and deploy web content that can be displayed on a variety of devices
- Lead and participate incustomerdiscussions & build code to create delivery components to pass approved Patient Health Information (PHI) to third parties securely
- Lead contributions to the development of new software - including building, QA testing, deployment within an agile environment
What you will do:
- Provide guidance & a vision for technologies that best fit Phreesias needs.
- Assist in deploying & testing messaging campaigns to our various production environments
- Lead the design, build, and delivery of front-end components and the systems that underpin them
- Attend daily scrums & communicate clearly & concisely with stakeholders across the organization
- Manage & grow a team of front end web developers
What youll need:
- Bachelors Degree inComputer Scienceand/orequivalentwork experience
- 8+years of experiencebuildingWeb Applicationsin a fast paced, agile development environment
- Knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress or others)
- Knowledge & experienceworking with version controlsystems, preferably Git
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems
- Ability to multi-task,adapt quickly to shifting priorities / process changes,and work independently and collaboratively
- Experience workingin distributed teams
- Excellent verbal & written communications; ability to explain issues clearly & concisely, and to establish effective working relationships
Nice to haves:
- Experienceworking with front end development frameworks like React or Angular
- Experience working with static site generators & a headless CMS
- Knowledge & experience with web applications architecture, APIs, SQL & NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming.Experience with a language likeC# or Java.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinksin our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.