Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, & user experience.
We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow
Magic Leap is seeking a PCB Designer with 10+ years experience working in an advanced technology team, or product team designing printed circuit boards (PCB) & flex layouts.
- Authoring part symbols
- PCB Footprint Modeling
- PCB board layouts
- Work directly with Magic Leap engineering team to produce the below set of deliverables required for board prototyping/production
- Component Placement Optimized for Mechanical/Thermal & Electrical Requirements
- Routing of PCB per Magic Leap requirements as specified by engineering.
- Drill & Trim Drawing for PCB Fab Per IPC
- Panel Array for optimal unit cost included - CAD & PDF format
- SMT Level Assembly Drawing - CAD & PDF format
- Gerber File / ODB++ File Generation
- NC Drill Files
- IPC-D-356 Netlist
- Readme Files
- Custom Reports (upon request)
- BRD File
- EMN / EMP or IDF files for Mechanical Review
- Work with board Fab houses to get quotation, lead time & place system purchase orders to meet project timelines & requirements
- Cadence high speed design experience
- High School education & PCB technical certification
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.