Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our Billing team provides account payment assistance to Mailchimps users. We are part of the Support team, but work closely with teams throughout the entire company to gather information & answer user questions efficiently & effectively. We value our users & understand each Billing support ticket is unique & important, & together, our team strives to provide the best support experience for every user by paying close attention to detail for investigation & resolution.
Were looking for a highly motivated self-starter with a real passion for helping others & learning new things to come join our team. You are a detail-oriented problem solver with a natural sense of curiosity, strong investigation skills, & the ability to work through ambiguous situations. You are comfortable weighing multiple pieces of information to make logical decisions about sensitive, timely billing questions. You value & thrive in team collaboration. You are an effective, empathetic communicator whos able to talk with users, teammates, & other departments with equal interpersonal skill. Our team also really loves cake. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
What you'll do here:
- Investigate & answer billing questions for Mailchimps users, including questions regarding invoices, pricing, & refund eligibility
- Communicate with users about best practices & making improvements for list management
- Craft well-written, helpful responses to diverse audiences
- Collaborate with Mailchimps Support, Product, Compliance, Investigations, & Accounting teams to improve communication & promote efficiency
- Determine appropriate course of action while adhering to Mailchimp Billing's guidelines & policies
- Collaborate with Billing Coordinators in team-based projects
- Meet / exceed defined productivity metrics
- Embrace & demonstrate our values: humility, creativity, & independence
- Foster an inclusive community on the team & at Mailchimp
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have an associate's degree or relevant work experience
- You have proven extraordinary customer service experience, payment support a plus
- You have excellent writing skills & are a strong communicator
- You have the ability to effectively & empathetically communicate sensitive financial information with users & convey confidence through written interactions
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You have an analytical sixth-sense with the capacity to make quick, informed decisions
- You have the ability to thrive in a self-starter & team environment
- You have solid technical troubleshooting skills
- You have the ability to multitask & handle multiple support tickets at once
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how our hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.