Bread makes essential purchases affordable to regular people. We transform pricing in e-commerce: The $1,000 couch youre looking at might become a $50/month charge. Clear, transparent terms with fair rates. No impact on your credit score to sign up. Add a powerful, flexible merchant API that can seamlessly integrate financing anywhere in the e-commerce experience, & youve got Bread. We've got great funding & backers!
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for executing a best-in-class implementation program to onboard Breads merchants smoothly & efficiently. You will work with merchants, sales, Merchant Success & Product/Engineering to deliver an excellent technical integration & onboarding experience for Bread merchants, both during the sales process & during the actual integration.
Things youll do:
- Work with developers at Breads merchant customers & platform partners to design & execute integration solutions using Breads tools & APIs
- Brainstorm solutions to merchant technical challenges, & help troubleshoot with merchant developers if they have difficulty understanding our docs or integrating in any way
- Collaborate with merchants & the Account Management team to resolve bugs. Act as the first point of triage in debugging
- Improve system documentation & anticipate merchant questions by contributing to help docs, code samples, & blog posts
- Strong programming & technical skills, & you can read & understand API documentation & you enjoy the puzzle of linking systems together
- A penchant for evaluating code against API documentation, & finding bugs & optimization opportunities
- You love working on both program & relationship management, & youve been told you excel at each
- You thrive in environments that demand adaptability & thinking fast on your feet
- Youve probably mastered new programming languages & tech platforms on your own - not just because you thought itd be a helpful skill, also because you thought itd be fun
- In addition to being technical, you have the ability to connect with people. Folks tell you youre a good listener, & you make everyone in the conversation feel included
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms e.g. Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.
- Experience with: PHP, Go or SQL