WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking to hire a pre-sales Solutions Consultant. Braze Solutions Consultants are trusted advisors to our prospective customers during the sales process, bringing extensive product expertise, strategic vision, & best practices to bear. We strive to lay strong foundations, beginning pre-sales, for long-term partnership between Braze & our customers.
This role is an opportunity to bring your skills as a Pre-Sales Engineer, Customer Success, or Account Management Professional along with high level of curiosity about all things tech, & expand your knowledge of Direct Marketing, Mobile Marketing Automation, API's & Analytics.This role will require occasional travel to client locations.
WHO YOU ARE
- People say youre a great communicator! You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them & understand their problem.
- Youre known for being a team player. We just cant emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- You have experience selling into accounts with a sophisticated Pre-sales Consulting or Sales Engineering team.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
This position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.