About the Role:
*Ability to speak, read & write in Mandarin Chinese is required
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools & effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs & communicate pain points & feature requests through the appropriate channels. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass & the fitness industry, developclient management skills & cultivate relationships with select partners.
The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills & impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners andfoster long-lasting relationships. This is an excellent entry-level role for those looking to build a career in Account Management & Client Services.
- Assist with transactional partner support, including but not limited to:
- CX/studio case resolution
- Scheduling, integrations & troubleshooting accounts
- Support of Account Manager owned key accounts
- Drive ad-hoc tasks to support partners & partner-facing teams, including but not limited to:
- Pricing & spot allocation audits
- Data maintenance & QA
- Venue quality QA
- Respond to a high volume of e-mails & prioritize them based on client level & urgency
- Deliver outstanding service to our partners (studio, gym, wellness, etc.)
- Master our product, internal systems, & offerings to ensure thorough & clear communication & enforcement of policies
- Must speak fluent Mandarin Chinese
- Must be able to read & write in Mandarin Chinese
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks & an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment & working with a remote team
- Flexible schedule, as some weekend & evening availability may be necessary
- Benefits include medical coverage, paid time off, 401k, complimentary ClassPass membership, & an office filled with passionate, smart, & happy people!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.