Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent, & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the role
Heres the reality. We could write a long-winded list of responsibilities but in a fast-growing rocketship of a startup, what wed write would be stale by the time we hit save. Do you have a track record of exceeding your quotas selling SaaS products? We are looking for successful, motivated Account Executive to help grow Kustomers core client base. Everyday youll be prospecting new customers, maintaining the relationships you have already built, & playing a key role in driving Kustomers sales initiatives. This is a remote role that can be performed from anywhere within the region.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with the leadership team to define & execute on quarterly sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas & drive the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales lifecycle for Kustomer
- Coordinating closely with our customer experience team to ensure seamless on boarding for clients
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space & how to effectively position Kustomer
- Strengthening client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attending industry events & growing Kustomers presence within the market
- You have experience selling CRM, CX, customer support, contact center, UC(C)aaS or similar SaaS offerings.
- You are comfortable developing new relationships every day
- You have a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- You have a strong desire to drive progress & grow Kustomer's business
- You are intimately familiar with the SaaS market & know the right people to connect with
- You're available to travel 30 to 50 percent of the time
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries & incentive compensation, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: