Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors, while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual & automated testing. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills, knowledge of web application interactions, & the know-how to translate those interactions into automated scripts. If you are competent in designing, writing, & executing test cases & are passionate about quality, wed like to meet you. Responsibilities & duties include the manual & automated testing of new software & application builds in both the pre- & post-release stage of the development lifecycle.
What you'll do:
- Define & create test cases based on acceptance criteria & in conjunction with best practices established by our overall QA team.
- Determine test case candidates for automation, providing the appropriate validation as defined in the test case.
- Write automated integration and/or UI tests to be included in the regression suite.
- Participate in executing manual test cases, where required as well as release regression testing.
- Review acceptance criteria & discuss with the developers to determine unit test case coverage.
- Update & maintain an automated regression test suite while expanding UI functional test coverage.
- Contribute to our test frameworks & services.
- Contribute to our long-term vision & strategy for QA & Test Automation.
- Make testing an integral part of the development process.
- Report bugs & follow them through the complete bug life cycle
What we're looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of related Quality Engineering, Software Engineering experience
- CodeceptJS experience is a plus!
- Experience writing test plans & test cases are required
- Experience working with automation tools such as Selenium is required
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify & resolve problems
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.