At Asana, we have an ambitious mission & were looking for an equally ambitious Workplace Coordinator to help us get there. As one of the first 20 people in the region, youll support growing operations in our brand new Sydney Office. On the ground, this job means coordinating efforts across teams & managing lots of moving parts. From creating & maintaining a comfortable & inviting workspace, to being a cultural ambassador for all employees, to ensuring that our visitors & candidates have a world class experience, the Workplace Coordinator will enable all Asanas maximize their productivity by making it easier for them to collaborate & empowering our team to be the best they can be.
We are looking for someone comfortable wearing many hats & strong candidates will enjoy engaging with visitors, planning office wide events & activities, coordinating with the global Workplace team to ensure consistency of the Workplace experience locally, & keeping the office running smoothly. This person will serve as a liaison between our Sydney Asanas & the People Operations, Workplace, & other teams at our HQ in San Francisco & across the globe.
About the Role
- Local Event Support: Assisting with marketing activities, e.g. Event logistics, catering, swag (incl. posting to individuals) & venue search.
- People Operations: Onboarding new Asanas, coordinating local wellness / benefits / perks support, scheduling & greeting candidates
- Office Coordination: Space planning, office moves, access & badging, ordering & stocking office supplies, lunches, snacks & beverages
- Asana Experience & Cultural Ambassador: Coordinate Sydney team events, celebrations & traditions, planning team off-sites & a being a cultural role model for other Asanas
- Have a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience
- Have a passion for excellent customer service
- Show empathy & understanding for others
- Exhibit flexibility & agility in response to changing priorities
- Are detailed-oriented while also prioritizing in the context of the bigger picture
- Excellent organizational skills, written & verbal communication skills
- Are energetic & committed to collaboration & teamwork
- Are technologically savvy with the ability to quickly adapt to new applications & tools
- Are a self-starter who can determine priorities & make trade offs when needs change
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.