Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Demand Generation Team
You will be part of the Demand Generation team for the Customer Experience pillar based in EMEA, alongside four other team members. You will report to the Senior Demand Generation Specialist for EMEA.
What we're looking for
SurveyMonkey is looking for a creative, motivated & enthusiastic Event Marketing Intern to support in the planning, execution & measurement of marketing events throughout EMEA. You will help deliver a variety of third-party & owned events & have the creative freedom to suggest new ideas & ways of working to guide our overall events strategy.
- Partner with the Global Marketing & Marketing Operations teams to organise our owned events & webinars. This would include driving the marketing & promotional campaign, including the email marketing, advertising, social media & more
- Contribute to the development of our third-party sponsored events. This would include managing the communication between the event organisers & our sales team, supporting with the logistics & more
- Work together with the Sales & Demand Generation teams to implement follow up plans & strategies to drive Marketing influenced pipeline
- Evaluate event performance, determine what worked & what could be done better, & make suggestions for improvement in future events
- Coordinate with multiple teams including Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, Growth Marketing, Design, Sales, Customer Success & more to ensure event success for the region
- Research industry trends & identify additional events for participation
- Enrolled in the third year of your Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other relevant field. You are registered as a student at a University in the Netherlands for the whole duration of the internship
- Passion for the technology & more specifically the customer experience space
- Event planning or general marketing experience
- Collaborative approach & strong communication skills
- Structured ways of working with excellent project management skills & attention to detail
- Fresh, creative ideas & the ability to them share freely with multiple teams
- Experience working with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot & Salesforce or similar would be a huge plus
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.