At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Regulatory Operations team is situated at the heart of Lyfts business: we develop & support vital operations core to keeping Lyfts business in compliance. We are inherently cross-functional, working with Lyfts product, engineering, legal, marketing, & support teams to enforce ever-changing requirements while also educating & enabling our drivers to meet those requirements.
We are seeking a fast-learning, analytical, & results-oriented individual to join & support our team. Youll be facilitating some of our most demanding & complex driver Compliance processes & how they intersect with customer experience & business growth. To that end, were seeking someone who is tech-savvy, data-driven, & has a strong eye for efficiency & process improvements. Youll need to work well cross-functionally & be organized, a strong communicator, & passionate about compliance. And youll do it with a great sense of humor & an excitement to change the face of ridesharing. Because after all - it matters how you get there.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams (finance, product, communications, policy) to configure internal tools to reflect changing Compliance standards
- Maintain & create reporting resources for the team (queries, dashboards, & repositories)
- Lead process improvements to increase efficiency while maintaining compliance
- Analyze data sets to determine root cause - finding trends & recognizing issues
- Perform deep-dives to understand driver behavior
- Use data-driven decision-making to optimize supply & minimize risk
- Be the go-to person for investigation & resolution of incidents
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills with the ability to use data & metrics to back up assumptions & drive recommendations & actions. Comfortable querying & working with large sets of data through SQL
- Asks the right questions to reduce ambiguity & has the ability to communicate complex concepts confidently & effectively with all levels of the Lyft team
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail, ability to follow complex processes independently
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to change & uncertainty
- Self-motivated & ready to go at a moments notice
- A great listener who is outstanding with documentation
- Proven ability to operate in grey areas; adaptable & agile
- Strong track record of setting goals, making a plan, & getting results
- Curious about technology with programming experience or a desire to learn more
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.