SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology & transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. Weve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations & we are just getting started. If youre looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - & do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
We are looking for a strategically focused hands-on General Manager of FLEX. FLEX by SquareFoot gives businesses access to flexible leasing options in any building in the city. We operate as your business partner & advocate, not your landlord. We can also set up & manage services that are offered by co-working providers.We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to build & scale this business. We believe that FLEX is an integral part of our strategy & our offering for our clients.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for defining & executing our FLEX strategy. You will partner with the transactions, product, & marketing teams to make our shared vision a reality. You will be responsible for running the FLEX P&L in New York & other markets, & achieving ambitious targets for growth.
What youll be doing:
- Define & execute the ground-up strategy for the new FLEX product
- Develop a business plan & strategy to launch the new business
- Actively manage the P&L for FLEX to achieve aggressive growth targets
- Manage the day to day operations for running a business - making sure that our clients have a great experience before, during, & after
Who you are:
- You are a skilled & passionate general manager with a product management background, with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant start-up and/or real estate experience
- You have experience in a proptech company or in a commercial real estate firm
- You can demonstrate your ability to define & execute a roadmap.
- You have experience running a P&L or being responsible for growth targets.
- You are excited about collaborating across teams to get things done.
- You are a strategic thinker & an active do-er.
What youll get:
- Challenging & empowering workplace environment
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, & commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Happy Hours, Volunteering Opportunities, & more
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.