Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives & Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
Were looking for a data-driven User Growth Product Manager. Is it you?
As the User Growth Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving user engagement for Evive. You will build, track, & optimize campaigns across a variety of growth levers including push notifications, email, SMS & more. You will work closely with cross functional stakeholders in Data Science, User Experience, & Engineering.
Heres what a User Growth Product Manager does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Own the content & user engagement strategy for Evive products
- Develop multi-channel performance growth campaigns using channels such as Email, SMS, application banner ads, push notifications, & more.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, & designers to optimize the performance of content to drive user engagement.
- Leverage A/B platforms & other best practices to create & test growth-focused hypotheses.
- Lead & coordinate the launch of growth campaigns & products from ideation experimentation, to scaling, measuring, & iterating.
- Optimize product funnels & campaigns to reach growth goals.
- Author creative & engaging content for use in campaigns.
- Influence & collaborate with cross-functional teams to gain alignment on key growth opportunities.
- Use quantitative & qualitative user insights to inform the growth roadmap & develop forecasts of key metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in performance marketing, growth, product or a quantitative role (e.g., data, finance, strategy consulting) with a focus in technology or social media.
- 2+ years of business-to-consumer growth experience across marketing and/or product.
- Must be comfortable analyzing data, developing trends, & designing experiments to drive user engagement.
- Strong grammatical & proofreading skills; proficiency in Chicago Manual of Style preferred.
- Ability to influence & partner with key internal stakeholder teams: senior leadership, product, design, brand marketing, engineering & finance to ensure shared vision & drive initiatives forward.
- Ability to initiate & drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams & external business partners.
- Experience in building with conformance to WCAG standards a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills & comfort presenting to & communicating with senior leadership.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attirejeans & a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, & a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Offboth for vacation & volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, & short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life & AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 2% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line & Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk & work!
- Company-sponsored book club
If youre prepared to go big, go bold, & go beyond, youre ready to go Evive.