Software Engineer, Calibration - Internship Program
Our company vision is to amplify human potential. Our mission is to deliver enterprise a powerful tool for transformationan augmented reality platform of great utility & simplicity. Achieving our goals requires passion & dedication. Thats why were committed to building & empowering a diverse team of incredibly talented people & fostering an inclusive culture through our values of unity, innovation, & user centricity.
Magic Leap is seeking a Software Engineer intern to support R&D efforts focused on improving processes for the calibration & verification of display, dynamic dimmer, camera & novel sensors. This position will offer you the opportunity to work closely with calibration, computer vision, & software development experts to make a meaningful impact to the quality of Magic Leaps augmented reality platform. If you are a fast-learner with a positive attitude & a strong passion for working with new technology, come join the Calibration Team in redefining the way people experience the world & each other through unique AR technologies.
- 2+ years of software development experience in a major programming language
- Ability to quickly learn & use new programming languages
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code
- Experience with source control (Git) & team-based software development workflows
- Ability to design & conduct experiments, & to effectively communicate results
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Must be confident in a highly dynamic & creative environment
Nice to haves
- Demonstrated development experience with C++, C#, & Matlab
- Experience with image processing & camera calibration
- Experience with OpenCV, Eigen, & CMake
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master's program in Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience