The VP, People leads the Talent Acquisition & HR Business Partner team at Rue Gilt Groupe. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this is an incredible opportunity to drive & innovate the People function at an exciting, growing e-commerce company.
- Partner closely with RGG management to create & execute a talent strategy for the organization.
- Enable leaders to hire the best powering our growth by implementing recruiting strategies that allow leaders to hire exceptional people at all levels of the organization.
- Develop & market the RGG value proposition & ensure a best in class candidate experience throughout the process.
- Identify & recruit key functional & technical talent for critical open roles & build a world-class bench of internal & external talent.
Talent Management & HRBP
- Develop high-performing teams through coaching, holding leaders accountable & establishing new ways to enable innovation & collaboration.
- Deeply understand our long-term business goals, current organizational strengths & challenges, & opportunities for us to close any gaps
- Maximize the effectiveness of performance management & employee development processes
- Drive a strong leadership & coaching culture in the organization.
- Be a cultural champion, both as a role model & leading cross-functional initiatives to strengthen our culture as we grow
- Lead & mentor the Talent Acquisition/HRBP team to craft & execute best in class talent programs.
- Ensure strategic & synergistic communication across the People team.
Motivated by challenges & bring a positive tone, an eye for solutions & an energy for rolling up your sleeves & doing whatever needs to be done
- A consummate coach who gets personal fulfillment by succeeding through others & developing leaders
- Known for growing HR talent & have successfully managed a seasoned HR team
- Respected just as much for your business judgment as for your HR expertise
- Deeply responsible & accountable with a strong attention to detail & organization
- Always questioning the status quo, as you look for opportunities to innovate within the People team & across the organization.
- Curious at heart & always questioning & looking at data to draw the best conclusions & shape the best path forward
- An exceptional communicator in both written & verbal interactions; clear, concise, & courageous in giving tough but supportive feedback when needed
- 10+ years relevant HR experience including talent acquisition, employee relations, & organizational development, with prior experience managing a human resources team
- Experience with a digital workforce in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective relationships with senior business leaders, managers, & peers
- Strong business acumen, facilitation, conflict resolution & communication skills
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 30+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La & Gilt for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital status, caregiver status, familial status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.