Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Client Marketing, Sponsorships & Card Design role purpose is to utilize Visa Sponsorhips, marketing & communications assets (Card design, digital capabilities, research & insights, etc..) & brand, to develop co-marketing programs with Issuers, Merchants, Fintechs & strategic partners, delivering measurable & mutually beneficial business outcomes supportingLatin America LAC.
- Support the execution & development of client marketing strategies & campaigns, including media plan, optimizations, reporting, web development among others
- Drive post execution/ implementation analysis for client marketing campaigns, generating learnings & recommendations for future initiatives
- Support management of agency partners during client program development, including routing materials for review & securing stakeholder approvals
- Execute Visa's CXM campaign with clients managing end to end solutions
- Execute campaigns controlling, tracking & reporting budgets & business processes related with marketing initiatives deployment, & guarantee timelines.
- Guarantee the correct Brand application in accordance with Visa's global guidelines & client's.
- Build best-in-class co-marketing plans that support business goals for both Visa & its clients
- Students pursuing a Bachelor's Degree with a graduation date in December 2020 or later inbusiness/marketing or related field
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear & concise written & spoken communications, & communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- Fluency in Spanish & English. Portuguese is a plus.
- 3.0 GPA
- The ability to take on challenges & address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful & results oriented
- Demonstrated teamwork & relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional project management skills & can drive consensus in cross regional & cross-functional teams.
- Advanced planning, organizational & problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, DV360, social, web, tech platforms & any experience working with CRM tools such as Marketo, Eloqua & others is desired
- Understanding of interdependencies between Paid, Owned & Earned channels is a plus.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.