POSITION:Keyholder (Full Time or Part Time)
Like most guys, we just wanted getting dressed to be easy. But somewhere along the way things got complicated. Nothing seemed to fit quite right, quality was lacking, & shopping was a painful exercise of trial & error. There were somehow way too many options, or none. And whenever we did find something we liked, we knew it would be a little different the next time we looked. So, we decided to fix that.
We started with underwear & socks, things that could make you more comfortable every single day. Since then, weve gone on to reinvent other essentials that didnt meet our standards for comfort, performance, quality, or design. If you only need one version of it, we make the best possible versionand once we get it right, we dont change a thing.
We are looking for an experienced Keyholder to join Mack Weldons first retail team (Hudson Yards location)! In this role, youll partner with the store management team to ensure consistent & efficient store operations & deliver an exceptional guest experience. This role will lead the floor by example & be proficient in product knowledge, operational procedures, & all retail systems.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Drive sales & customer experience on the floor by providing above-and-beyond customer service
- Execute store opening & closing duties
- Partner with store management team to plan, coordinate, & execute sales floor & back of house operations
- Ensure all operational, service, & staff zoning procedures are executed to company standards
- Act as the leader on the floor, driving store vision & purpose on the floor, as well as acting as the point of contact for all customer service & operational questions
- Mentor team members by being visible & setting an example for what great customer experience & product knowledge
- Maintain general store systems & execute operational responsibilities
- Foster & support a productive employee culture in your store
- Gather feedback from customers, store team members, & via observation to report to store management team
- Support store management team in projects & initiatives
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- Minimum 1 year retail
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the proven ability to work in a fast-paced growing business
- Ability to adapt & deal with ambiguity
- Must be flexible with working varied shifts including nights, weekends, & holidays
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Ability to carry boxes 25-30lbs for stock transfers
- Can bend, reach, lift & move stock & products
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- We give a shit! - We care. Were slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon & our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You wont find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We wont sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- Its all about the people! - Relationships over transactions.